Our Olive Oil Sampler includes 6 samples of the finest olive oils available. The set includes 2 varietals, 2 fused oils, and 2 infused oils. Currently, our Olive Oil Sampler includes the following flavors:
- Coratina is a robust olive oil with a high phenol content, which gives it a floral scent, a somewhat bitter taste, and a strong peppery finish. Produced in Chile
- Arbosana very well balanced with a creamy mouthful. It is delicate on the front, displaying notes of green almond, herbs, and creamy artichoke in the middle, and a strong, peppery finish. Produced in Chile
- Blood Orange Agrumato Olive Oil As the Blood Oranges and Tunisian olives ripen, we press them together to form this beautiful agrumato (or combination) of whole, fresh citrus fruits crushed with olives
- Greek Lemon Agrumato This agrumato process fully captures the flavor of Greek lemons, creating a versatile oil that you can use in any dish that calls for lemon. Perfect for seafood dishes
- Persian Lime Sweet Persian limes and late harvest Tunisian Chemali olives are crushed together to create a fusion of flavors that is far superior to blended olive oils.
- Tuscan Herb Infused is a delicious blend of herbs, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic infused olive oil. Use it on everything from salad dressings to marinades All of The Olive Basket's olive oils are certified Ultra Premium for guaranteed quality.