Oil & Vinegar Recipes
Thank you for visiting us!
Just about everyone finds themselves drawn to our oils and vinegars! After all, they are the highest quality available, and there are so many flavors to choose from!
But many aren't sure what to do with them. Everyone knows that oils and vinegars can go on salads, either on their own, or in a vinaigrette. (That alone is a great way to get more vegetables into your diet, by the way!)
A lot of people know that they can be combined to make some wonderful marinades for beef, pork, chicken, or seafood, and that is true!
But there is so much more. From certain olive oils on ice cream (yes, ice cream) to reducing balsamics for a glaze or using them in a mixed drink, quality olive oils and balsamic vinegars can open up a world of possibilities!
We hope that you will find these recipes interesting and tasty, or that they spark your own imagination and inspire you to create your own. Bon Appétit!
- Carmelized Pork Tenderloin
- Chipotle Pineapple Tri-Tip & Sage Fries
- Easy Roast Chicken
- Grilled Halibut
- Pork Ribs Marinade
- Spicy Alfredo by Rita Bean, Olive Basket Customer
- Whole Fish en Papillote
- Basic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Caprese Salad with Cilantro Pesto and Lavender Balsamic
- Carmelized Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms
- Mediterranean Farro Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Ricotta Salata
- Spicy Cheddar Cornbread
Desserts & Sweets
Want to share a favorite recipe? Send us a message!