White Balsamic Vinegars are lighter than their darker counterparts, in viscosity, in color and in flavor. They are excellent in lighter dishes like salads, vinaigrettes and for cooking chicken and fish.
Our White Balsamic Vinegars Sampler includes:
- Blenheim Apricot - good for chicken, as a glaze, or served with cheese
- Cranberry Pear - goes great in marinades for fish or chicken, or a nice splash of flavor in your favorite cocktail
- Peach - use in a vinaigrette or marinade, or splash it in a smoothie for extra flavor
- Honey Ginger - an excellent ingredient in marinades for pork, chicken, or tofu for Asian dishes
- Sicilian Lemon - a great choice for seafood or mixed drinks
- Oregano - a savory white vinegar, this is great when mixed with any of our olive oils to create a distinctly Mediterranean flavor
Another use for these vinegars... all of them (ok, maybe not Oregano) are fantastic over ice cream!
Flavors are subject to change based on supply